Click through the tabs below to view employment and internship opportunites at Lifestylez.
Lifestylez Regional Managers hold a multi-faceted position within the company with account management at its core. We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work with our tight knit team to continue to grow and enhance the company.
This position is located in Southern California in the charming surf town, San Clemente. Candidate must be located in San Clemente and have the ability to work in the Lifestylez office (ocean views included).
– Management of multiple assigned university and customer accounts
– Train Campus Managers and Reps for strategic trip promotions
– Lead and manage development of rep teams using collaborative rosters
– Continued communication with the Campus Managers and Reps at your managed accounted
– Development sales and marketing strategies/timelines for Campus Management promotions
– Develop strong marketing and communicative emails
– Compilation of prospective client lists – develop new leads in potential management hubs
– Maintain weekly summaries of sales and management progress
– Using programs like as Google Drive to keep information organized and collaborate on projects with the Lifestylez team
– Plan, create itineraries and participate in special events for both summer fam trips and winter trips
– Work with resort bars and restaurants to confirm group specials and events
– Lead staff and delegate tasks during winter trips
– Collaborate with all members of the Lifestylez team to ensure strong commination and overall smooth operations
– Ability to tackle new and more advanced roles with experience
– Bachelors degree from 4 year university
– At least 1 year of experience as a Lifestylez Rep or Campus Manager preferred
– Highly motivated, self-managing, self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines, but can also work well as part of a collaborative team
– Experience with Google Drive and adaptability to new organization tools
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Very organized
– Excellent consultative and interpersonal/communication skills
– Ability to work independently, set day-to-day goals and meet commitments
– Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities
– Cross-functional collaboration skills
– Demonstrates a strong writing ability
Who we are!
Lifestylez, the industry leader in Winter and Spring collegiate travel, is an exciting company located in sunny San Clemente, CA. Each year, Lifestylez travels over 30,000 college students to the top Ski and Spring Break destinations worldwide. We are a fast paced and rapidly growing company looking to continue to take ourselves to the next level. This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a passion for skiing, snowboarding, adventure and growing in the travel and outdoor industry. Lifestylez is constantly growing and seeking new opportunities to enhance our goal of giving college students “the ultimate college experience”.
Lifestylez offers its employees:
– Competitive Compensation
– Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
– Gym membership
– Flexible vacation days
– Brand new office with ocean views in San Clemente – walking distance to the gym, Trader Joes, Starbucks and tons great lunch spots
– Opportunity to travel and ski
– Opportunity to work with passionate and fun individuals who are revolutionizing the ski travel industry