ROSARITO SPRING BREAK SWEEPSTAKES
Enter for a chance to win the Spring Break Party Package of a lifetime to Rosarito, Mexico this March! You and a friend will each win:
• 4 nights lodging in downtown Rosarito
• Free VIP entry to 3 daytime events (pool parties, spring break events, etc.)
• Free VIP entry to 4 nighttime events (concerts, parties, etc.)
• 2 all-you-can-drink party passes
• 3 free lunches
• 4 free dinners
HOW TO ENTER:
• Follow @SWATevents and @LifestylezTours on Instagram
• Tag your favorite spring break partner-in-crime in the comments on the “Win a Free Spring Break Trip” post on BOTH ACCOUNTS.
• Winner will be selected at random at 11:59 PM on Friday, October 20th, 2017. Follow @lifestyleztours and @swatspringbreak on snapchat to see the live drawing.
TERM & CONDITIONS
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States only. Winner and guest must be age 18+ before trip departure date AND currently enrolled in college?. Entry begins 12:00 AM PDT on 10/16/17; closes 11:59 PM PDT on 10/20/17.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US & CANADA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have a valid e-mail address at the time of entry and are eighteen (18) years of age or older before trip departure date. Winners MAY NOT have current reservations or deposits booked for any 2018 Lifestyez or SWAT spring break trips. Sweepstakes offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Employees of Lifestylez, SWAT, their collective subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States. Winner must be legally documented in the United States, hold a valid US passport, and be permitted to enter Mexico prior to trip departure date.
2. To Enter: Sweepstakes entry begins 12:00 AM PDT on 10/16/17 and closes 11:59 PM PDT on 10/20/17 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries outside of this period are considered void. To enter without purchase or obligation, follow @SWATevents and @LifestylezTours on Instagram and tag your favorite spring break partner-in-crime in the comments on the “Win a Free Spring Break Trip” post on BOTH @SWATevents and @LifestylezTours ACCOUNTS. All entries become property of the Sponsor (Free Living Entertainment, LLC) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM PDT on 10/20/17. Multiple entries per person are allowed. Entries MUST tag back to real people (not business pages, fan pages, or spam accounts) in order for entries to be considered valid. Any eligible individual participating in this Sweepstakes shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and may also delete any entry received from persons under the age of thirteen (13) in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Drawing: On or about 11:59PM on October 20,2017, a random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted by Sponsor. There will be one (1) potential Grand-Prize winner who will be notified via Instagram, e-mail and/or phone within twenty-four (24) hours after the random drawing takes place. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of: (i) double accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights in one (1) room, for two (2) people at a downtown Rosarito hotel to be determined by the Sponsor prior to trip departure depending on availability; (ii) Two (2) Rosarito “Party Packages” which includes free VIP entry to three (3) daytime events, Free VIP entry to four (4) nighttime events, two (2) all-you-can-drink party passes, three (3) free lunches, and four (4) free dinners. Meal location eligibility and event type/location shall be determined by the Sponsor prior to the trip departure. Approximate retail package value of $700. Hotel accommodations do not include (except where noted) incidentals, telephone calls, parking, souvenirs, taxes, or any other personal expenses incurred during the vacation not specified here. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute prize or portion of the prize with similar prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Winner’s preferred dates of travel are based on availability at time of booking. Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Travel accommodations and other restrictions apply. Airfare or other transportation costs are not included in this package. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
5. To Claim Prize: Winner will be notified via social media, e-mail and/or phone. Both the winner and their guest will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Required Documentation”). If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within fourteen (14) days; if any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type “bounce back” e-mail (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner’s eligibility; if potential winner fails to sign and return the Required Documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned undeliverable; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner is selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the next received and eligible entry received by Sponsor that is fully compliant with these Official Rules shall be deemed the winner, until the prize is awarded or until two (2) attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. Sponsor will identify each potential winner and verify the potential winner’s eligibility after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Conditions: Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner and guest agree to have their names, voice, likeness, Instagram handles, photographs, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or Sweepstakes entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material, whether relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) from the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in Participant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize. In any case, the final winner of all prizes will be determined, and prizes will be awarded, within a reasonable time after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, except as agreed between Sponsor and winner. In the event a prize is mailed to a winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible if potential winner does not receive his/her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Sweepstakes. Only the prize(s) set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: NEITHER SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, LIFESTYLEZ, SWAT, NOR THEIR AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR ARE LOST DUE TO COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR AND PRIZE PROVIDER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR TELEPHONE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR FRAUD, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSION WHETHER CAUSED BY SPONSOR, USER, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT A PARTICIPANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. NEITHER SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, NOR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCURRED BY WINNER AND GUESTS AS A RESULT OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OR ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND (III) THE RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S) AWARDED HEREIN. POSSIBLE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY; DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL); AND DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF SUCH PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. If for any reason an Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been voided or corrupted by any grossly negligent act of the Sponsor, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, subject to availability and provided that the Sweepstakes has not then expired.
8. Construction and Disputes: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in Sweepstakes materials or these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
10. Official Rules and Winners’ List: Copies of the Official Rules and Winners’ List (available on or about October 16, 2017) are available at www.lifestylez.com. Limit one (1) request per household.
11. Sponsor: Free Living Entertainment LLC, 629 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA 92673.
Administrator: Brands Lifestylez and Summer Winter Action Tours (SWAT), 629 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA 92673.